Thank you to The UPS Store 5068 for bringing us the fun kid's activity!
Looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? What could be more fun than green glitter slime?
This easy-to-follow recipe will have you and your kids mesmerized as you mix together the ingredients and create a fun, squishy, and sparkly slime that's perfect for the occasion.
Get ready to celebrate St. Paddy's Day in slimy style!
Jennifer So for Macaroni KID
Green Glitter Slime
- 6 oz. bottle of Elmer's glue
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of contact lens solution (Needs to contain Boric Acid and Sodium Borate. Check the label before buying to make sure it has the right ingredients!)
- Green food coloring
- Water (optional)
- Squeeze glue into a glass bowl. Add 1/2 tsp. of baking soda. Mix.
- If you want your slime more stretchable, add up to 1/4 cup water and mix in.
- Add 1-2 drops of food coloring and glitter, and mix.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbsp. contact lens solution.
- Mix thoroughly then knead with your hands.
You can store your green glitter slime in a sealed bag or airtight container to keep it longer ... or use it as part of a trap to catch that naughty leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day!